Erasmus+ offers a great opportunity for academic staff to teach in one of our partner institutions. Teaching mobility can only be undertaken to another HEI which holds an ECHE (Erasmus+ Higher Education Charter) and with which EUC holds an Erasmus+ Inter-institutional Agreement. It provides an opportunity to combine a teaching visit and also meet with our outgoing students during their exchange and address any issues that may arise.
- Travel must take place between 1st July and 30th September (of the following year).
- The duration of the activity can be from 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel
- The teaching activity must comprise a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week (or any lower period of stay)
- The mobility activity should be carried out in any Program Country different from the country of residence.
- Only full-time faculty should apply
- Priority will be given to applicants that have never participated in the Program
- An Erasmus inter-institutional agreement should be in place with the Host University.
- Candidates should submit a request for Erasmus leave to the HR Department through Exelsys, well in advance.