Erasmus+ training periods support the professional development of HEI staff. The training period may be in another HEI or any other appropriate organization. A host HEI for staff training does not need to have an Erasmus+ Inter-institutional Agreement with European University Cyprus.
- Training may be in the form of job shadowing, observation, attendance at workshops or courses.
- Travel must take place between 1st July and 30th September (of the following year).
- Staff should be full-time employees of EUC and CC.
- priority will be given to staff who have never undertaken an Erasmus Staff Training mobility.
- The recommended minimum duration of staff training mobility is 2 days (excluding travel time) with each day having a full schedule of training.
- Attendance of conferences will not be funded.
- The Erasmus grant is not intended to cover the full cost of the trip.
Candidates should submit a request for Erasmus Training leave to the HR Department through Exelsys, well in advance. The mobility is subject to the approval of the HR Department.