Only nominated applicants will be considered as eligible candidates for an Erasmus+ Incoming Placement mobility.
Nominations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org three months before the starting date of the placement period:
The nomination email should include the following data for each candidate:
- Application Form for Erasmus+ Incoming Students
- A copy of the European Health Cart.
- English Qualifications certificate.
- Copy of the latest Transcript of Records in English.
- Two copies of the Learning Agreement for Placement signed and stamped by the Home University.
- Copy of passport/identity card.
- A passport size photograph
The Learning Agreement will be evaluated and be subject to the approval of the Department/School of European University Cyprus associated with the placement proposal of the nominee. Additional documents may be required for the support of the placement proposal.
Protocol for travelers
Please find below important information for travelers:
- All necessary protocols are found on the following links:
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
- The following categorization of countries is based on the risk/epidemiology, which changes weekly:
Epidemiological Situation – Country Categories
Register into the Cyprus flight pass (link: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/) before travelling to Cyprus. Please present the completed pass at the airport. The flight pass provides passengers with necessary updated information related to their trip.