Only nominated applicants will be considered as eligible candidates for an Erasmus+ Incoming Placement mobility.
Nominations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org three months before the starting date of the placement period:
The nomination email should include the following data for each candidate:
- Application Form
- A copy of the European Health Cart.
- Accident and liability insurance for the duration of the placement period
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- Copy of passport/identity card.
- A passport size photograph
The Learning Agreement will be evaluated and be subject to the approval of the Department/School of European University Cyprus associated with the placement proposal of the nominee. Additional documents may be required for the support of the placement proposal.