In order for you to be able to apply, your home institution must:
- Have an active Erasmus+ Interinstitutional Agreement with the corresponding academic department at European University Cyprus.
- Nominate you via email to email@example.com mentioning of the following data for every student:
- Erasmus University Code (ex. CY NICOSIA24)
- Family name
- First name
- One valid email address
- Program of Study at Home Institution
- Period of Stay (1st semester, 2nd semester, full academic year)
- Duration of stay (in months)
Nomination emails and Applications documents must reach European University Cyprus by:
|Fall Semester/Academic Year||Spring Semester|
|Nomination Deadline: 1st – 31st May
Deadline for sending application material: 15th July
|Nomination Deadline: 1st – 31st October
Deadline for sending application material: 30th November
- Application Form for Erasmus+ Incoming Students
- A copy of the European Health Cart.
- English Qualifications certificate.
- Copy of the latest Transcript of Records in English.
- Two copies of the Learning Agreement signed and stamped by the Home University
- Copy of passport/identity card.
- A passport size photograph
Confirmation of Acceptance
Once your application is approved, you will receive a signed copy of the Application Form confirming your stay at European University Cyprus via email.
Transcript of Records
At the end of the exchange study period at European University Cyprus, a transcript is available to students from the Registrars Department before, or soon after, they return to their home university. The transcript includes an explanation on the grading system European University Cyprus follows.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol for travelers
Please find below important information for travelers:
- All necessary protocols are found on the following links:
- The following categorization of countries is based on the risk/epidemiology, which changes weekly:
Epidemiological risk assessment of countries concerning COVID-19 – dated
Register into the Cyprus flight pass (link: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/) before travelling to Cyprus. Please present the completed pass at the airport. The flight pass provides passengers with necessary updated information related to their trip.