You may spend 3 to 12 months of your studies during your Bachelor, Master, Doctoral degrees, under the framework of the Erasmus+ Program.
This period abroad will be fully accredited to your degree, through the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- You will receive an EU grant as a contribution to your expenses abroad including traveling expenses.
- You will not pay tuition fees at the host university.
- Your mobility destination should be different from the country you live during your studies.
- Cyprus should not be considered as a mobility destination
- You must have completed 60 ECTS (1st year) of studies.
- You must have a GPA of 2.3 and above.
Students interested in participating in the Erasmus+ Program should submit to the Erasmus Office:
- the Letter of Intent
- the signed Advisory Form (signed by your School’s Erasmus Academic Coordinators)
- the completed Program of Study Worksheet issued by your Enrollment Department Advisor.
- the Enrollment Department Consent form, signed by your Enrollment Department Advisor, by:
May 15th, if you wish to participate in the Program in the Fall Semester or for the full academic year.
October 15th, if you wish to participate in the Program in the Spring Semester.
Only duly signed forms will be considered eligible. Deadlines will be strictly followed!