For Non-EU Students:
Nominated student should provide together with their Erasmus required documents (found in https://erasmus.euc.ac.cy/students-studies-incoming/) the following documents:
· Copy of passport
· Copy of your valid residence permit as a student in the host country
· The learning agreement duly signed
Once these documents are submitted to the EUC International Student Advisor, your application for an entry permit will be filed for approval to the Cyprus Migration Authorities. You will then proceed with the application for a temporary residence permit as a student in Cyprus. For this application you will need a Health insurance contract, that clearly states your cover in Cyprus for the entire duration of your stay. In either case, the following areas must be covered:
- wherever relevant, travel insurance (including damage or loss of luggage);
- third party liability (including, wherever appropriate, professional indemnity or insurance for responsibility);
- accident and serious illness (including permanent or temporary incapacity);
- death (including repatriation in case of projects carried out abroad).
The visa application fee is €189.60. It also covers your application for the residence permit. EUC will pay this amount before your arrival and your account will be charged. You must settle it after your arrival to Cyprus.
In regards to the health insurance, if your insurance doesn’t include the above clauses, EUC may include you in its insurance student plan. The insurance fee is €170, payable directly to EUC.
For further clarifications please feel free to contact our International Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.